Moneris is pleased to partner with the following card brands. By partnering with these card brands we continue our commitment to provide our merchants with payment processing that meets your needs.
Accept Visa cards to help increase sales and improve customer satisfaction. When you accept Visa cards you get fast, effective payments and provide your customers with reliable, secure and convenient payment options.
When you accept Visa cards, you:
- Provide your customers with a convenient, easy way to pay – Visa cards are the most widely held personal and commercial payment cards in Canada.1
- Fast access to funds – Visa card transactions are credited to your account almost immediately.
- Multiple levels of security – Visa's multiple layers of security help you to protect your business and your customers from various types of fraud, including online, over the phone and at point-of-sale fraud.
- Reduce the cost of cash management – Accepting Visa card payments decreases the cash handled by your employees.
MasterCard is committed to helping you achieve your goals through innovative payment solutions, targeted promotions and special marketing programs.
- A preferred business partner – A strong track record of customer orientation and service. MasterCard is one of the Canadian leaders with more than 600 co-brand and affinity programs.
- A strong brand that customers love – One of the strongest, most recognizable brands in the market.
- A market innovator – New products and solutions that open up new business opportunities. Quick Payment Service (QPS), PayPass™, MasterCard Prepaid, co-branding, and more.
Accepting American Express Cards can help you build your business with new customers, customers who are likely to spend more, and customers who are motivated to buy more often.
- Loyal cardholders – More than 3.4 million Canadians carry an American Express Card and actively look for businesses where they can use their Cards.1
- Business Cardholders – 61% of American Express Business Cardholders say the use of their American Express SBS or Corporate Card for business expenses is required by their company.1
- Foreign Cardholders – 84.7 million American Express Cardholders 2 and 55.75 million JCB Cardholders3 from around the world use their Cards wherever they travel.
1 Representative sample of American Express Cardholders, Brookfield Research/American Express, Aug/Sept 2007 Cardmember Survey.
2 American Express 2007 3rd Quarter Earnings Release, October 2007.
Discover® means more. More access to customers from the United States and around the world.
More Transactions. More Revenue.
- Millions of Discover cardmembers across the globe
More Cards from Global Networks.
- Diners Club International®, a respected brand for 60 years with millions of cardmembers worldwide
- China UnionPay, carried by Canada’s fastest-growing tourist market2
- BCcard, the leading Korean payment network issued by 11 financial institutions3
- DinaCard, the national Serbian payment network3
More Partner Confidence.
- A 25-year history of stability, growth and success
- The #1 cash rewards program in America4
- Discover card ranked #1 in customer loyalty 15 years running5
Accepting Discover opens your doors to the world. Make sure you’re earning your share of Canada’s tourism industry with Discover.
2 Source: Canadian Tourism Commission (2009)
3 Source: Discover Financial Services Internal 2011 Data
4 More U.S. households have a Discover card than any other cash rewards card (TNS 2010 Consumer Card Strategies Research
5 According to the 2011 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement IndexSM report
©2011 DFS Services LLC
Interac provides Canadian consumers with a convenient payment option that's being used more and more. Join thousands of other merchants who are providing a safe and secure electronic payment system for debit cardholders. Interac customers enjoy access to their money virtually anywhere in Canada, 24/7.
Whether they’re at the Point of Sale, Online, or using an ABM, where payment is required, there’s an Interac service to answer your needs. When you offer Interac services, you provide Canadians with a convenient payment option that's being used more and more every minute. You also join thousands of other merchants who are providing a safe and secure electronic payment system for debit cardholders.