Better service. Faster turnover.
You put a lot of heart and soul into running your restaurant. From managing employees, dealing with suppliers and serving your customers. With Moneris point-of-sale solutions, payments are one less thing you’ll have to worry about. We’ll work with you to find a solution that is reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-use by you and your employees. It’ll also provide your customers with seamless payment solutions, helping to improve your customer’s experience.
The payment process is your customers' last impression of your service. With Moneris' Mobile and Long Range Mobile POS terminals, you can enjoy:
Increased revenue at reduced cost
- Improve your wait staff’s productivity and increase table turnover with debit and credit payment at the table
- Eliminate the need for pre-authorizations
- Eliminate the need for additional, costly dial-up line
- Enable your customers to pay with chip cards without leaving their table
- Built-in tip functionality makes payment a breeze
- The Long Range Mobile 8300 can process payments at your customer’s door
- Reduce chargeback risks by accepting chip payment
- Reduce the amount of cash your delivery employees carry
- Customers never lose sight of their debit or credit card during payment process
With Moneris, we’ve made it easy for you to select a point-of-sale solution that will meet all of your retail needs and take your business to a whole new level. Moneris offers point-of-sale terminals and payment options to meet your needs.
The Mobile 8200 has made our lunch and dinner rushes a lot easier to handle. Bringing debit and credit right to the table has eliminated credit pre-authorizations, increased productivity and improved table turnover. Our customers love it as they never lose sight of their card and don’t have to leave the table if paying by debit."
Lucy, Owner Lucy’s Seafood Kitchen, Mississauga, ON
Integrate Card Processing with Leading POS systems
Moneris can also process payment through integration with leading restaurant POS system to help improve restaurant efficiency even further. Your integrated system can:
- Assist with employee scheduling, floor management, inventory control, promotions, and ordering
- Reduce or eliminate entry errors, and simplify staff training
- Save time on reporting when orders and payments are integrated
Chip Technology and Restaurants
As chip technology continues to evolve as the next step in payments, restaurants need to be prepared as their customers begin to pay-at-table with chip cards. A wireless POS terminal offers all the benefits of a POS terminal with the flexibility that is required for chip card purchases.
With Moneris, we’ve made it easy for you to select a point-of-sale solution that will meet all of your retail needs and take your business to a whole new level. Moneris offers point-of-sale terminals and payment options to meet your needs, including: